X-Press OnDemand FAB Self Weeding Image Transfer Paper for Dark Garments - A4XL 210x420mm 100 Sheets
• Transparent print media for exact positioning
• Low processing temperature (150°C, 300°F)
• Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating
• Better white opacity and stronger full-tone colors
• High processing tolerance, especially when separating A & B
• Suitable for OKI and X-Press OnDemand White/Clear Toner and CMYK Printers
• A4 XL 210mm x 420mm extra long sheet
The 2-Paper-System from X-Press OnDemand gives amazing brilliant colors and constant results.
You just print on the transparent A, press it together with the dark opaque B paper and seperate both sheets from each other while hot. Now, you have white coverage on the image through the B-Paper LowTemp, which does not only increase the opacity of the transfer on dark garments, but also contributes to its washability. Both steps are done at the same temperature. The application tolerances are extremely high, reducing handling errors and allowing the user high flexibility.
100 sheets of A
This is the transfer foil on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well, but does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
100 sheets of B
This paper brings the additional opacity, which is needed for vibrant colors by transfer printing on dark garments. The white opaque coating on the sheet only sticks to the toner on the A-Foil, and performs so well that even the finest detailed designs can be handled.